The munchkin is saying new words everyday, but she can't for the life of her pronounce 'L' or 'R' words. She tries to repeat some words we say and it's just so darned cute...I should start videoing these moments. This is the extent of what she can say:
Very clearly:
Star
Dog
Bike
Book
Cards
Purple
Turtle
Bear
Duck
Eye
Baby
Up
Beat
Not so clear:
Geen (Green)
Bay-bee (Heavy)
Maam (Lamb)
Mimi (Mummy)
Main (Rain)
Pit (Tip)
Hup (Hop)
Maymen (Amen)
Teh-kee (Thank you)
Pan (Fan)
Ter-ter vai (Butterfly)
She tries to sing along some of the nursery rhymes now, especially the last word of each line and she loves action songs like 'Skimimerink' and 'I'm a Little Teapot'. And she's made attempts at longer sentences i.e. 'I tand (I stand)', 'Momo tan (No more sun)'. For words that she can't pronounce, she'll just say 'Der-der'.
She can recognise lots of things, practically all the pictures in an ABC book but she'll clam up when there's too many people around. But she's so geram!
Gigi has mastered 'Ma-mum', she goes to anyone who has food!
Very clearly:
Star
Dog
Bike
Book
Cards
Purple
Turtle
Bear
Duck
Eye
Baby
Up
Beat
Not so clear:
Geen (Green)
Bay-bee (Heavy)
Maam (Lamb)
Mimi (Mummy)
Main (Rain)
Pit (Tip)
Hup (Hop)
Maymen (Amen)
Teh-kee (Thank you)
Pan (Fan)
Ter-ter vai (Butterfly)
She tries to sing along some of the nursery rhymes now, especially the last word of each line and she loves action songs like 'Skimimerink' and 'I'm a Little Teapot'. And she's made attempts at longer sentences i.e. 'I tand (I stand)', 'Momo tan (No more sun)'. For words that she can't pronounce, she'll just say 'Der-der'.
She can recognise lots of things, practically all the pictures in an ABC book but she'll clam up when there's too many people around. But she's so geram!
Gigi has mastered 'Ma-mum', she goes to anyone who has food!
No comments:
Post a Comment