Obviously I don't practice what I preach - so much for feeling guilty about adding on new dresses to my wardrobe as I proclaimed just last month. I've added 4 more in the past 3 weeks!
I am really just a sucker for prints and can't resist florals and bold colours. Here are the recent additions from right to left:
1) Zara border print floral sundress
2) Desigual spaghetti strapped sundress
3) Gap botanical empire tank dress
4) Diane von Furstenberg Calida strapless silk dress

The Zara one I was shopping alone in town one day and came across a dark blue and a white version. Decided to go with the dark and wasn't willing to wait for it to go on sale, it may not be available by then and I didn't want to risk it.

I've been meaning to get a Desigual dress because of their funky artistic prints but they are pretty expensive, averaging close to $200. Saw this one at 30% off at Vivo and for some reason the first time I tried on the size 38, I couldn't zip the bust and a week later I could, so no hesitation on my part once it fit.

The Gap dress was an impulse buy last night whilst browsing the Gap sale at Suntec. I'm always buying Gap kids clothes and decided to treat myself for Natasha's baptism this Sunday. Helps that it was 30% + 20% off.

As for the Diane von Furstenberg dress, I was surfing eBay a couple of weeks ago for her classic wrap dresses when I came across this. A US seller wanted USD$249, but I found an Australian seller letting it go for AUD$249 instead so I saved a little on exchange rates. The seller was based in Perth and Alicia helped to collect it saving me further postage costs and I received it in the mail today. Fits perfectly!

On a separate note, I have decided not to get the Chanel bag for now. Was in town last week and saw so many people carrying the classic flap bag. While I still want a Chanel bag, it doesn't have to be the 2.55. Hopefully I make it to Italy next year and can choose properly, am supposed to bring Ma. Thought we could go this year but Nick prefers us to wait a bit. So, something to look forward to!
I am really just a sucker for prints and can't resist florals and bold colours. Here are the recent additions from right to left:
1) Zara border print floral sundress
2) Desigual spaghetti strapped sundress
3) Gap botanical empire tank dress
4) Diane von Furstenberg Calida strapless silk dress
The Zara one I was shopping alone in town one day and came across a dark blue and a white version. Decided to go with the dark and wasn't willing to wait for it to go on sale, it may not be available by then and I didn't want to risk it.
I've been meaning to get a Desigual dress because of their funky artistic prints but they are pretty expensive, averaging close to $200. Saw this one at 30% off at Vivo and for some reason the first time I tried on the size 38, I couldn't zip the bust and a week later I could, so no hesitation on my part once it fit.
The Gap dress was an impulse buy last night whilst browsing the Gap sale at Suntec. I'm always buying Gap kids clothes and decided to treat myself for Natasha's baptism this Sunday. Helps that it was 30% + 20% off.

As for the Diane von Furstenberg dress, I was surfing eBay a couple of weeks ago for her classic wrap dresses when I came across this. A US seller wanted USD$249, but I found an Australian seller letting it go for AUD$249 instead so I saved a little on exchange rates. The seller was based in Perth and Alicia helped to collect it saving me further postage costs and I received it in the mail today. Fits perfectly!
On a separate note, I have decided not to get the Chanel bag for now. Was in town last week and saw so many people carrying the classic flap bag. While I still want a Chanel bag, it doesn't have to be the 2.55. Hopefully I make it to Italy next year and can choose properly, am supposed to bring Ma. Thought we could go this year but Nick prefers us to wait a bit. So, something to look forward to!
No comments:
Post a Comment