Natasha is now 2 months old and I don't know what to call her for short. Am leaning towards Sasha but the bubbas call her Shasha, and Swana says she looks like a Tasha!


My little rugrat has not pooped in a few days, she goes through this every week. At least 4 days between poops which I am getting used to, but it makes for smelly farts! She's very gassy, just like her father. Actually she's a lot like Nick, it's scary!
Not only do they have they have the whole zodiac thing in common (Aries, Tiger, No.1), she resembles him more than me with the fluffy hair, receding hairline and being a light sleeper. The littlest noises startle her and after lots of rocking, she opens her eyes the moment you put her down, so I bought her a bean pillow.



And about the hair, doesn't it look like Kim Jong Il's?

She also seems to be a leftie, she's always sucking on her left mitten and around the 6 week mark, she had a bout of baby acne, aggravated by her saliva-soaked mittens. Poor bub had very blotchy red skin which has thankfully cleared up. Bought a baby facial cream from SebaMed which worked wonders.


She's getting to that cute stage, gurgling and smiling when you chat with her. Sometimes she even laughs, too cute!


Her neck is quite strong, I need to start giving her some tummy time. She still sleeps most of the day away and sometimes does 5-7 hour stretches at night. She drinks an average of 80ml per feed, every 2.5-3 hrs and weighs about 5kgs. She's almost outgrown the newborn rompers I bought, the 3-6 month ones fit better now.
Have been very delayed in updating the blog because am either busy or tired everyday. On a typical day, there's hardly any time for myself, especially on days when Ma doesn't come over. Have to entertain Nat when she's awake, feed/change/bathe Natasha as I don't outsource her much to Wendy, express milk 5 times a day, put Nat to sleep etc.



The only break is when Nat naps, but I don't usually nap if Natasha is awake leading to more sleep deprivation since my sleep is disrupted once or twice for the night feeds. I end up having breakfast at 11am by the time the baby is fed and settled in and boobs are pumped. Then lunch sometimes at 3pm once everything settles down after the lunchtime madness i.e. Nat is fed lunch, showered, drinks milk and napping, baby is fed and sleeping, boobs are pumped and so on.
When Ma or Mildred come over, I take the opportunity to either go out in the afternoon or snooze. At night around 11pm - 1am is when I usually go online to check mail, Facebook and window-shop to unwind.
Sometimes I wonder what I was thinking having no.2, don't think we anticipated how much things would change. Nat still wants to be babied, I think next time a 3 or 4 year age gap would be better. Not that there's going to be a next time!

There have been physical changes to the body and I am not willing to undergo that a 3rd time. Currently very constipated, my own fault really for not drinking enough liquids to replenish all the milk being expressed. This baby is sucking me dry, even my skin itches! But then again, when she flashes you a toothless grin, you forget all the pain and think it's not all that bad. At least it's not the end of the world!
My little rugrat has not pooped in a few days, she goes through this every week. At least 4 days between poops which I am getting used to, but it makes for smelly farts! She's very gassy, just like her father. Actually she's a lot like Nick, it's scary!
Not only do they have they have the whole zodiac thing in common (Aries, Tiger, No.1), she resembles him more than me with the fluffy hair, receding hairline and being a light sleeper. The littlest noises startle her and after lots of rocking, she opens her eyes the moment you put her down, so I bought her a bean pillow.
And about the hair, doesn't it look like Kim Jong Il's?
She also seems to be a leftie, she's always sucking on her left mitten and around the 6 week mark, she had a bout of baby acne, aggravated by her saliva-soaked mittens. Poor bub had very blotchy red skin which has thankfully cleared up. Bought a baby facial cream from SebaMed which worked wonders.
She's getting to that cute stage, gurgling and smiling when you chat with her. Sometimes she even laughs, too cute!
Her neck is quite strong, I need to start giving her some tummy time. She still sleeps most of the day away and sometimes does 5-7 hour stretches at night. She drinks an average of 80ml per feed, every 2.5-3 hrs and weighs about 5kgs. She's almost outgrown the newborn rompers I bought, the 3-6 month ones fit better now.
Have been very delayed in updating the blog because am either busy or tired everyday. On a typical day, there's hardly any time for myself, especially on days when Ma doesn't come over. Have to entertain Nat when she's awake, feed/change/bathe Natasha as I don't outsource her much to Wendy, express milk 5 times a day, put Nat to sleep etc.
The only break is when Nat naps, but I don't usually nap if Natasha is awake leading to more sleep deprivation since my sleep is disrupted once or twice for the night feeds. I end up having breakfast at 11am by the time the baby is fed and settled in and boobs are pumped. Then lunch sometimes at 3pm once everything settles down after the lunchtime madness i.e. Nat is fed lunch, showered, drinks milk and napping, baby is fed and sleeping, boobs are pumped and so on.
When Ma or Mildred come over, I take the opportunity to either go out in the afternoon or snooze. At night around 11pm - 1am is when I usually go online to check mail, Facebook and window-shop to unwind.
Sometimes I wonder what I was thinking having no.2, don't think we anticipated how much things would change. Nat still wants to be babied, I think next time a 3 or 4 year age gap would be better. Not that there's going to be a next time!
There have been physical changes to the body and I am not willing to undergo that a 3rd time. Currently very constipated, my own fault really for not drinking enough liquids to replenish all the milk being expressed. This baby is sucking me dry, even my skin itches! But then again, when she flashes you a toothless grin, you forget all the pain and think it's not all that bad. At least it's not the end of the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment