Met Rena in town yesterday to shop till we dropped. She just ended her confinement and was itching to treat herself to something I think!
We started at Paragon and went into Gucci, Prada, Tod's and Miu Miu. Nothing much at the Gucci sale but she did buy a nylon top handle bag at Prada, which comes with a detachable sling. Cost a little bit over 1k but we both thought it was a good buy.

At Miu Miu, I was attracted to a long wallet that was going at 40% off. It was greyish blue and slim, Rena liked it too so we both bought the same one. The damage? $420. Was a tad distracted in the shop, some angmoh woman was caught shoplifting red-handed but I think the store decided not to pursue the matter.

We had a quick bite at Din Tai Fung before checking out the Mandarin Shopping Gallery (so dead on the upper levels but a few nice restaurants spotted). Another Marc by Marc Jacobs bag beckons, I need to scout eBay and see if I can get it for a better deal.
The rest of the time was spent at 313 where we both bought several tops from Forever 21. There was a promotion with UOB so we got 20% off.
When Swana heard about the Miu Miu wallet she just had to check out the sale for herself. After parting from Rena, I met Swana at ION but nothing appealed to her. We headed to Takashimaya and swung by Ferragamo and I spotted a black sling bag on sale, from $780 down to $390.
Put on my personal shopper hat and bought it on Ma's behalf, knowing that she might want it and I was right. If she didn't like it, Jane was keen on having a look but at the very most I would just keep it for myself.

I also found a cute little wallet at Tod's that will probably end up being Nick's Father's Day present...sssshhh. From $440 down to $252, another bargain!


When I got home, Nat and Gigi started playing with the paperbags and trying on my tops!



All in, it was a satisfying outing but cannot do too many of these...so broke! Whilst shopping, Nick messaged to say I could tag along to his KL trip next week. Yay, more shopping beckons!
BTW, it's been raining all day, was cats and dogs in the morning and our road downstairs was flooded. Couldn't resist snapping a pix, never seen it like this before!

We started at Paragon and went into Gucci, Prada, Tod's and Miu Miu. Nothing much at the Gucci sale but she did buy a nylon top handle bag at Prada, which comes with a detachable sling. Cost a little bit over 1k but we both thought it was a good buy.
At Miu Miu, I was attracted to a long wallet that was going at 40% off. It was greyish blue and slim, Rena liked it too so we both bought the same one. The damage? $420. Was a tad distracted in the shop, some angmoh woman was caught shoplifting red-handed but I think the store decided not to pursue the matter.
We had a quick bite at Din Tai Fung before checking out the Mandarin Shopping Gallery (so dead on the upper levels but a few nice restaurants spotted). Another Marc by Marc Jacobs bag beckons, I need to scout eBay and see if I can get it for a better deal.
The rest of the time was spent at 313 where we both bought several tops from Forever 21. There was a promotion with UOB so we got 20% off.
When Swana heard about the Miu Miu wallet she just had to check out the sale for herself. After parting from Rena, I met Swana at ION but nothing appealed to her. We headed to Takashimaya and swung by Ferragamo and I spotted a black sling bag on sale, from $780 down to $390.
Put on my personal shopper hat and bought it on Ma's behalf, knowing that she might want it and I was right. If she didn't like it, Jane was keen on having a look but at the very most I would just keep it for myself.
I also found a cute little wallet at Tod's that will probably end up being Nick's Father's Day present...sssshhh. From $440 down to $252, another bargain!
When I got home, Nat and Gigi started playing with the paperbags and trying on my tops!
All in, it was a satisfying outing but cannot do too many of these...so broke! Whilst shopping, Nick messaged to say I could tag along to his KL trip next week. Yay, more shopping beckons!
BTW, it's been raining all day, was cats and dogs in the morning and our road downstairs was flooded. Couldn't resist snapping a pix, never seen it like this before!
No comments:
Post a Comment