Ok, so I cheated and didn't bake my cake from scratch, but still it was the thought that counted.
Kevin and Swana came over for lunch and as we didn't get a cake for Kevin last Wednesday, Swana thought of getting him a cake for today. But when I woke up, I decided to bake one instead since I had the lemon cake mix lying around, plus wanted to use my poppy seeds before they expired.


Sham popped by for a bit too and she minded Nat while we had a late lunch. Natalie really enjoyed her company, Sham seriously needs to get out from her ministry and find a job with less taxing hours, and then she can babysit next time. Ha ha!


Anyways, here it is, my lemon poppy seed cake.




Kevin and Swana came over for lunch and as we didn't get a cake for Kevin last Wednesday, Swana thought of getting him a cake for today. But when I woke up, I decided to bake one instead since I had the lemon cake mix lying around, plus wanted to use my poppy seeds before they expired.
Sham popped by for a bit too and she minded Nat while we had a late lunch. Natalie really enjoyed her company, Sham seriously needs to get out from her ministry and find a job with less taxing hours, and then she can babysit next time. Ha ha!
Anyways, here it is, my lemon poppy seed cake.
No comments:
Post a Comment