I just have to rant.
Stupid ComGateway screwed up another one of my orders, this is the 3rd time. The first time was a delay in delivering an Old Navy order. I didn't mind so much because I saved on shipping charges in the end after they waived it.
The second time, a concierge order I had placed for Ann Taylor got sent to a wrong US address and was returned to the merchant. It was more than a month by the time the package was delivered correctly, and I subsequently received it this Monday. The order was originally placed on 3rd June! Am still not sure what kind of charges I will incur but Ann Taylor had better offer some kind of discount for screwing it up.
Today I just found out another order has been wrongly delivered. This particular Old Navy order had been placed on 21 June, and arrived at ComGateway's Portland facility on 26 June. Last Tuesday when I asked their customer service to check, they said the shipment was in Singapore but there had been a delivery error. They did not elaborate what the delivery error was but said they would expedite the courier.
I gave it a few days, but still nothing. On Monday night, I wrote to their customer service email enquiring about the status but till today there was no reply despite their auto-reply saying they would revert within two days.
I engaged a customer service officer named Kate in a live chat just now and she said the package had been delivered! I said no it hadn't, nothing had been sent to my house. But she said according to the airwaybill, someone named Joyce had signed for it on 11 July. I said I didn't know any Joyce and no such person lived in my house and I definitely have not received anything. She apologised and said they would look into it.
I printed out the DHL tracking result, the package supposedly arrived in Singapore on 29 June but I wonder why there was no attempt at delivery till 7 July. According to the tracking result, a recipient refused delivery on 7 July, probably because it wasn't meant for them but DHL tried again on the 11th and this time it was delivered.
They have no excuse getting the address wrong, everything is registered with ComGateway and should be on their system. It was probably a human error or really bad handwriting.
I had been looking forward to receiving my package and now there's a possibility I may never receive it. I doubt Joyce wants to return all those free clothes! She might even have distributed them all by now! Such a pity too, since I had some dresses for Nutty in there to match mine. I expect a full refund and compensation for my order cost because Old Navy would have charged my credit card directly.
Hmmmpfff.
I am not pleased. As soon as my last outstanding ComGateway order from Motherhood.com arrives, I am cancelling my account.
No comments:
Post a Comment