Ben and Wendy left for an ultra-long holiday to Melbourne last night, only returning on my birthday next month. They couldn't confirm seats direct to Melbourne on Ben's mileage so they went via Adelaide instead.
Sigh, I wanna go on a holiday too! We went to the airport to have dinner and see them off, it was Nutty's first time at the airport and she was super excited! Maybe she thought she was going on a trip too! I must say T3 looks pretty nice, very spacious and the best part was that it was not too crowded.
We settled at the Lerk Thai restaurant since there was no queue, and during dinner presented Ben with his advance birthday present, since he was not going to be in town.
This year, it's a pair of walkabout tickets to the Singapore F1 qualifying session. I made a voucher for him since the tickets will only be ready in August. Before you ask why the tickets aren't to the actual race, it's because we all have a wedding dinner to attend that evening. Xinyi - can you put up some large screen TVs at your dinner?


After dinner we went up to the Harry's thinking that we could have coffee and catch the F1 British Grand Prix. But, the coffee machine was down and the coffee junkies decided they would rather drink coffee elsewhere than catch the race. So off we went to TCC, where I had a rather yummy tiramisu.
Earlier in the day, me, Nick and Swana went to browse cars at Leng Kee, popping into the Citroen, Opel, Subaru and Honda showrooms. Nick liked the Citroen C4 Picasso and Opel Astra, but I preferred the Opel Zafira, am such a soccer mom, I like MPVs! At Subaru, we checked out the Forrester and Legacy wagon, the wagon was nicer than the Forrester.
Last stop was Honda where Nick bumped into his friend who is a salesman there. I finally got to inspect the Stream up close plus the Odyssey and CRV. The 7-seater Stream is surprising spacious, despite its compact nature, The back 2 seats have ample leg room just like the Opel Zafira.
In comparison, the C4 Grand Picasso is so tall and bulky yet the back two passengers almost have to sit with their legs up. Bad space planning Citroen!
1 comment:
waah... nutty ishh so cute!! love her :) - 'aunty' nicole
Post a Comment