Another weekend gone in a flash. Sigh.
Went to West Coast Park McDonald's for breakfast yesterday, Nick had to hobble around having sprained his ankle at footie the night before so it was mainly me bringing Nat for a walkabout. I tried to let her bare feet touch sand and grass but she absolutely refused, whimpering and scrunching her feet up in the process, as if levitating.

Nick had better luck, he managed to get her to walk on the grass only after putting a balloon there and using her shoes. See how she manja's with him?

In the afternoon I attended a Canon Powershot seminar that I signed up for earlier in the week, when I spotted the advert in the newspapers. I went alone but ended up sitting next to Robin, Nick's colleague from Insight, and his friends. Small world!
The seminar itself was pretty basic but it helped refresh my memory on some tips and tricks to use. There were 4 panelists, Chinese radio DJ Mary Bukoh, actor Thomas Ong, food blogger Dr Leslie Tay and Jino Lee from Canon and they were quite funny at times.

When I got home, I made a creamy mushroom and bacon pasta having picked up discounted bacon bits from the supermarket. Just because they were chopped up remnants, they were being sold vacuum-packed for half the price of normal bacon. I like...good for cooking!
After an early dinner, we went to Tampines to have a sneak preview of Premila's new place, a maisonette opposite Temasek Poly. She moved in last week and has yet to put the finishing touches, but us cousins just couldn't wait and swooped down on the house for a quick visit.


The house was tastefully done, I can see they were going for the ethnic/arty look. Arron's friends were over to watch Man Utd clinch the title but the chatter from our gang drowned out the TV. There were 4 baby girls in the house, Ananya, Riley, Gigi and Nat plus a couple of aunts.


Riley was such a mak nenek, she calls her mum 'Mommy Jeanette' and was ever ready for the camera. Typical Leo, ha ha.
With the addition of Ananya to the girl cousins, we had to take a group picture but it was so hard to get the kids to stay still!



Went to West Coast Park McDonald's for breakfast yesterday, Nick had to hobble around having sprained his ankle at footie the night before so it was mainly me bringing Nat for a walkabout. I tried to let her bare feet touch sand and grass but she absolutely refused, whimpering and scrunching her feet up in the process, as if levitating.
Nick had better luck, he managed to get her to walk on the grass only after putting a balloon there and using her shoes. See how she manja's with him?
In the afternoon I attended a Canon Powershot seminar that I signed up for earlier in the week, when I spotted the advert in the newspapers. I went alone but ended up sitting next to Robin, Nick's colleague from Insight, and his friends. Small world!
The seminar itself was pretty basic but it helped refresh my memory on some tips and tricks to use. There were 4 panelists, Chinese radio DJ Mary Bukoh, actor Thomas Ong, food blogger Dr Leslie Tay and Jino Lee from Canon and they were quite funny at times.
When I got home, I made a creamy mushroom and bacon pasta having picked up discounted bacon bits from the supermarket. Just because they were chopped up remnants, they were being sold vacuum-packed for half the price of normal bacon. I like...good for cooking!
After an early dinner, we went to Tampines to have a sneak preview of Premila's new place, a maisonette opposite Temasek Poly. She moved in last week and has yet to put the finishing touches, but us cousins just couldn't wait and swooped down on the house for a quick visit.
The house was tastefully done, I can see they were going for the ethnic/arty look. Arron's friends were over to watch Man Utd clinch the title but the chatter from our gang drowned out the TV. There were 4 baby girls in the house, Ananya, Riley, Gigi and Nat plus a couple of aunts.
Riley was such a mak nenek, she calls her mum 'Mommy Jeanette' and was ever ready for the camera. Typical Leo, ha ha.
With the addition of Ananya to the girl cousins, we had to take a group picture but it was so hard to get the kids to stay still!
No comments:
Post a Comment