June 23, 2009

At last...

Tonight's the night we depart for Greece...am so not prepared! Was at work till 1.45 am last night finalising a handover to my colleagues who are covering in my absence. We have an event in 2 weeks time and NOTHING is done!!! The management are not being decisive and my mind will be on work while I'm on holiday.

I still have to pack a little more and run a few errands. Nat hit her head twice today, this morning she slipped on some water she spilled from her sippy cup and fell backwards on the floor hitting her head. And then Gigi headbutted her in the afternoon. Sigh. Where can I find a baby helmet?

I've teared a couple of times today at the prospect of leaving her, been giving her lots of hugs and kisses and she seems to sense something's going on. Have been explaining to her about planes and being away and she keeps coming to lean against me or be hugged. Sob!

Not sure how much internet access we will have but will try to blog from each location. Gotta run into a conference call now...

No comments: