Aww, the boy was so sweet today - he sent flowers out of the blue. However he can't take all the credit, I found out he delegated the task to Swana! Still, it was a pleasant surprise!
I was minding my own business at work today, when a colleague came over and asked if it was my birthday or anniversary. I said 'no', and he said there was a big bunch of flowers waiting for me at the reception. And I asked if he was sure they were for me.
Sure enough, a large table arrangement of gerberas awaited at the reception and a quick check of the card confirmed they were from Nick as a surprise for no reason... the best kind.

However, when I called Swana to tell her about them, she feigned ignorance until I mentioned they were gerberas. That's when she blurted out it was the wrong order and confessed she had ordered something else entirely. Honestly, I was kinda disappointed at the gerberas - they're not exactly a favourite. Still it was the thought the counts.
I think she called Far East Flora to highlight the wrongful delivery and shortly after the deliveryman returned. I said I didn't mind keeping the gerberas but I think they wanted to rectify their mistake.
Somewhere out there was another victim of the mixup, so they took back the arrangement and delivered the correct one in the afternoon. The hydrangea arrangement is much smaller but more me I think...but Swana, next time can I have purple, thornless roses please? With eustomas or alstromerias?

I was minding my own business at work today, when a colleague came over and asked if it was my birthday or anniversary. I said 'no', and he said there was a big bunch of flowers waiting for me at the reception. And I asked if he was sure they were for me.
Sure enough, a large table arrangement of gerberas awaited at the reception and a quick check of the card confirmed they were from Nick as a surprise for no reason... the best kind.

However, when I called Swana to tell her about them, she feigned ignorance until I mentioned they were gerberas. That's when she blurted out it was the wrong order and confessed she had ordered something else entirely. Honestly, I was kinda disappointed at the gerberas - they're not exactly a favourite. Still it was the thought the counts.
I think she called Far East Flora to highlight the wrongful delivery and shortly after the deliveryman returned. I said I didn't mind keeping the gerberas but I think they wanted to rectify their mistake.
Somewhere out there was another victim of the mixup, so they took back the arrangement and delivered the correct one in the afternoon. The hydrangea arrangement is much smaller but more me I think...but Swana, next time can I have purple, thornless roses please? With eustomas or alstromerias?

1 comment:
Yup babe! They are more you. Such beautiful flowers :) Good job Nick :)
Post a Comment