Had a mini Oscar party at Membina today, I stayed over with the girls last night. Stupid Ch5 was not screening it and Swana subscribed to Star Movies especially for this. Kavi and Rachel came over for breakfast and Kavi's friend Vadi joined in later.
It was hard to concentrate though with 3 excitable kids in the house but we packed them off to the room for the key awards...bad mothers!
Watched the red carpet arrivals on E!, loved Anne Hathaway's red Valentino gown, which I was recently eyeing at the exhibition. Mila Kunis also looked good and Cate Blanchett had an interesting gown.
Papa came over to babysit in the afternoon and as soon as we put the kids to nap, Swana, Rachel and I headed to Dempsey for a late lunch at Jones the Grocer. Another F&B outlet I can check off my list.


Had a porcini mushroom and chicken pie that was yums, some wedges and an apple crumble. We shared a bottle of rosé wine and toasted to Colin Firth picking up Best Actor for The King's Speech. Although am not entirely convinced it was deserving of Best Picture!



It was hard to concentrate though with 3 excitable kids in the house but we packed them off to the room for the key awards...bad mothers!
Watched the red carpet arrivals on E!, loved Anne Hathaway's red Valentino gown, which I was recently eyeing at the exhibition. Mila Kunis also looked good and Cate Blanchett had an interesting gown.
Papa came over to babysit in the afternoon and as soon as we put the kids to nap, Swana, Rachel and I headed to Dempsey for a late lunch at Jones the Grocer. Another F&B outlet I can check off my list.
Had a porcini mushroom and chicken pie that was yums, some wedges and an apple crumble. We shared a bottle of rosé wine and toasted to Colin Firth picking up Best Actor for The King's Speech. Although am not entirely convinced it was deserving of Best Picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment