...Dynasty wedding dinner.
I did have something else lined up for D, but since we were attending this wedding as a couple, we agreed to make a date of it. Helped that the bridal couple both work for Dynasty Travel!

Clifford is the owner's son and manages the agency now, he met Evon on the job. Nick has known them for a while from the industry and also plays football with Clifford regularly so we sat at the football table.
Wore a new BCBG dress I purchased on eBay that was 80% off the retail price. The dress code was formal and the wedding was at Shangri-La, I think this was my first time attending a wedding there. Was honoured and surprised that we had a pretty prime table, along the aisle and so near the VIP table.




Food was good, I especially enjoyed the roast chicken dish that came topped with stir fried almonds, dried chilli and curry leaves, ate so much of the garnish! The cod was also generous and the wasabi mayo prawn dish went straight to my nose! Normally the wasabi in this dish is more subtle but this was strong, felt like a dragon with a fire-breathing nose!



I think the table group photo will turn out really funny, Brent from Tourism Australia managed to get the hotel to cut up red cardboard and make red cards, a reference to Clifford getting sent off in a tournament once.

Clifford's dad kept asking if the food was alright, I sat in between two Nicks. The other Nick works at Finnair and says their Europe direct flight launching soon takes only 10 hrs to Helsinki via the polar route. Must keep this lobang in mind next time I want to see the Northern Lights!
Earlier in the day, I brought the girls to Reagan's baptism at OLPS. It was a mass infant baptism and we missed half because we were late. The Spicy Girls played for a bit, Ananya was dressed in a tulle dress and I called her 'Black Swan'!




Bobo's getting chubby! So cute lah!

I did have something else lined up for D, but since we were attending this wedding as a couple, we agreed to make a date of it. Helped that the bridal couple both work for Dynasty Travel!
Clifford is the owner's son and manages the agency now, he met Evon on the job. Nick has known them for a while from the industry and also plays football with Clifford regularly so we sat at the football table.
Wore a new BCBG dress I purchased on eBay that was 80% off the retail price. The dress code was formal and the wedding was at Shangri-La, I think this was my first time attending a wedding there. Was honoured and surprised that we had a pretty prime table, along the aisle and so near the VIP table.
Food was good, I especially enjoyed the roast chicken dish that came topped with stir fried almonds, dried chilli and curry leaves, ate so much of the garnish! The cod was also generous and the wasabi mayo prawn dish went straight to my nose! Normally the wasabi in this dish is more subtle but this was strong, felt like a dragon with a fire-breathing nose!
I think the table group photo will turn out really funny, Brent from Tourism Australia managed to get the hotel to cut up red cardboard and make red cards, a reference to Clifford getting sent off in a tournament once.
Clifford's dad kept asking if the food was alright, I sat in between two Nicks. The other Nick works at Finnair and says their Europe direct flight launching soon takes only 10 hrs to Helsinki via the polar route. Must keep this lobang in mind next time I want to see the Northern Lights!
Earlier in the day, I brought the girls to Reagan's baptism at OLPS. It was a mass infant baptism and we missed half because we were late. The Spicy Girls played for a bit, Ananya was dressed in a tulle dress and I called her 'Black Swan'!
Bobo's getting chubby! So cute lah!
No comments:
Post a Comment