Today was Papa's 68th birthday and we had a simple dinner at home with cake Swana bought from Four Leaves.

Nat and Gigi were eager to blow out the candles on the cake so Papa let them. They flanked his side and we lit the candles twice.



I contributed satay but made a short detour after work to buy an underwater camera bag from Peninsula. I had seriously contemplated using a regular ziploc for some basic underwater shots during snorkeling at the upcoming Maldivian getaway but was advised against it. Can't wait to test it out!
Nat and Gigi were eager to blow out the candles on the cake so Papa let them. They flanked his side and we lit the candles twice.
I contributed satay but made a short detour after work to buy an underwater camera bag from Peninsula. I had seriously contemplated using a regular ziploc for some basic underwater shots during snorkeling at the upcoming Maldivian getaway but was advised against it. Can't wait to test it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment