Nickypoo was persuaded by his PR company to start a travel blog, ha ha. I think his site needs some work, don't expect frequent updates. Hmm, I can predict being asked to help format and upload in future...
Anyway, check it out at:
Went to the Robinsons Cardmembers Preview Sale last night with Ma, it was nice to shop around sipping on wine and nibbling on canapes and macaroons, they should do this all the time!
Bought the munchkin's Xmas pressie, a PlaySkool Step Start Walk 'N Ride. Hope she has fun barging into all our furniture!
Bought the munchkin's Xmas pressie, a PlaySkool Step Start Walk 'N Ride. Hope she has fun barging into all our furniture!
Did another EDM for work today, we are having a last minute drinks session next Monday at Red Dot Building. Looking forward to it!
2 comments:
Ooh might want to rethink his blog URL- I read it as "Nick Strip Tips" (but then I have a filthy mind).
Ha ha, it was a bit of a mouthful...will speak to him about it!
Post a Comment