My munchkin is 9 months today and SICK! I don't know why she always seems to be under the weather whenever Nick is away (the boy went to Cambodia for 1 night).
I think this is the 3rd time she is unwell while he's been out of town. She had a mild fever last night and the start of a runny nose, but today she's sneezing a lot and her nose is dripping and she refuses to eat her porridge.
At first I thought the loss of appetite and fever were teething-related, but then the nose started running so she must be feeling blah. I blame Swana who has been sick for the past 2 weeks!
Nat can sort of wave on demand now when you say 'bye' and after 2 weeks of clap training, she can clasp her hands together but she doesn't repeat the action to create a sound. Instead she'll shake her clasped palms as if she's wishing you 'Gongxi, gongxi'...a good trick to know when you want angpows at CNY!
She's been chewing her fingers to relieve her sore gums, still no sign of teeth yet though her lower front gum is getting more and more bumpy. Sometimes she'll repeat the sounds I make, like 'Aaaaah' or 'Oooooh' and she just loves to bend over and put her foot in her mouth, literally!
Feeding her is such a chore these days, she refuses to drink unless distracted with some kind of toy. She loves to play with remotes and phones, I try not to let her have them but she gets so whiny when she spots them!
I think this is the 3rd time she is unwell while he's been out of town. She had a mild fever last night and the start of a runny nose, but today she's sneezing a lot and her nose is dripping and she refuses to eat her porridge.
At first I thought the loss of appetite and fever were teething-related, but then the nose started running so she must be feeling blah. I blame Swana who has been sick for the past 2 weeks!
Nat can sort of wave on demand now when you say 'bye' and after 2 weeks of clap training, she can clasp her hands together but she doesn't repeat the action to create a sound. Instead she'll shake her clasped palms as if she's wishing you 'Gongxi, gongxi'...a good trick to know when you want angpows at CNY!
She's been chewing her fingers to relieve her sore gums, still no sign of teeth yet though her lower front gum is getting more and more bumpy. Sometimes she'll repeat the sounds I make, like 'Aaaaah' or 'Oooooh' and she just loves to bend over and put her foot in her mouth, literally!
Feeding her is such a chore these days, she refuses to drink unless distracted with some kind of toy. She loves to play with remotes and phones, I try not to let her have them but she gets so whiny when she spots them!
Gigi is 2 months today and Fattykins as her mother calls her, has cheeks you just can't help but pinch. She reminds me of Maggie Simpson, constantly sucking her pacifier.
She's also not well these few days, down with diarrhea and she still fusses when she's uncomfortable, which is pretty often. She produces the loudest burps for someone so tiny and she smiles now when you talk to her. She's grown so much since birth, a regular butterball!
No comments:
Post a Comment