Stayed home most of yesterday, the throat was really bad. The in-laws came over for dinner, I made curry again...Nickypoo got to try it this time. I passed his standards even though I couldn't taste anything during preparation because of the stupid flu!
Aunty Susie came with Mummy and they brought a surprise guest...Gigi! Swana and Kevin took advantage of their babysitting services and went to Vivo so the house had a fair bit of visitors last night because Papa also came to eat, and then later Aunty Malar popped in, followed by Swana and Kevin.
There was some drama after dinner. We all heard the loud sound of a car speeding, screeching brakes and then a sickening bang and ran to the window. Another accident on the AYE/ECP, looked pretty serious. One car had smashed head onto the wall and another taxi was smushed against the opposite wall. I was glued to the window watching 3 recovery trucks remove the vehicles.
Nickypoo is off to Shanghai in a couple of hours, the munchkin kept interrupting his packing last night, I think she wanted to go along!
I hope this flu goes away fast. Swana's been coughing and blowing her nose for over 3 weeks now...I hope we don't have the same virus!
No comments:
Post a Comment