It's 3.30am and here I am blogging cos' I'm just too darn excited after the final F1 race of the season in Brazil. Lewis Hamilton only needed 5th place or higher to win the overall drivers' championship and about 3 laps from the end he looked like he was headed there but then there was some overtaking and he got lapped by Vettel and had only 2 laps left to try and reclaim 5th place.
My heart was pounding as the drivers headed to the chequered flag and it looked like all hope was lost as Massa crossed the finish line in first and the Brazilians went crazy, his family started celebrating and then suddenly the commentators were like, "Oh no wait, Timo Glock slowed down and Hamilton overtook him" which meant 5th place was secured!
The Massa family who had been celebrating suddenly all looked confused while over in the Hamilton camp everyone started hugging and kissing each other! I couldn't believe it! What a stroke of luck for Lewis when I had given up hope, was on the edge of my seat as we waited the final confirmation.
Great stuff! Definitely worth staying up for! Can't wait for next season!
1 comment:
yeah .. totally knew tat he could do it .. (: stayed up to watch too .. wanted to sms u but scared u sleeping .. haha ..
Post a Comment