That's literally what Nat did this morning as I was carrying her.
She refused to be put down in her playpen while I was watching the Academy Awards 'live' and clung on for dear life. I thought it was sweet when she put her head on my shoulder, but then I felt a sharp pain...yikes, the little munchkin had bit me!

Her teeth are sprouting fast and furious, she has about 6 now and another 2 on the way and she's showing typical toddler behaviour at mealtimes. Dropping food, refusing to eat, squirming in her high chair, spitting out food etc, meals last more than an hour!

We saw a skin specialist on Saturday who concurred with the KK doctor's diagnosis, so we'll see what the surgeon advises next week. I'm still hoping we can avoid surgery and have been putting all sorts of creams on Nat's face. I figure if surgical excision is the only way to go, then no harm applying some creams from now till then. The discolouration on her skin seemed to be fading but now it's back to being red and raised, like an angry zit.
We went to Kavi and Siva's new place on Saturday night, The Premier at Tampines. The house was nicely done, they didn't actually have to do much since it was a premium flat but it's already cozy with their own personal touches, though I would hate to have a tiny kitchen like they do. It's the size of my toilet!


Before we left the house, we gave Gigi her first taste of solids. She had a tablespoon of rice cereal and seemed to enjoy it, no spitting out or anything. I bought a Bumbo chair for us to keep within the family after returning the one we borrowed from friends. I wasn't intending to buy it since we didn't have a need for it at the moment, but the purple colour has been pretty elusive so when I spotted the last one at Metro Paragon, I grabbed it!

She refused to be put down in her playpen while I was watching the Academy Awards 'live' and clung on for dear life. I thought it was sweet when she put her head on my shoulder, but then I felt a sharp pain...yikes, the little munchkin had bit me!
Her teeth are sprouting fast and furious, she has about 6 now and another 2 on the way and she's showing typical toddler behaviour at mealtimes. Dropping food, refusing to eat, squirming in her high chair, spitting out food etc, meals last more than an hour!
We saw a skin specialist on Saturday who concurred with the KK doctor's diagnosis, so we'll see what the surgeon advises next week. I'm still hoping we can avoid surgery and have been putting all sorts of creams on Nat's face. I figure if surgical excision is the only way to go, then no harm applying some creams from now till then. The discolouration on her skin seemed to be fading but now it's back to being red and raised, like an angry zit.
We went to Kavi and Siva's new place on Saturday night, The Premier at Tampines. The house was nicely done, they didn't actually have to do much since it was a premium flat but it's already cozy with their own personal touches, though I would hate to have a tiny kitchen like they do. It's the size of my toilet!
Before we left the house, we gave Gigi her first taste of solids. She had a tablespoon of rice cereal and seemed to enjoy it, no spitting out or anything. I bought a Bumbo chair for us to keep within the family after returning the one we borrowed from friends. I wasn't intending to buy it since we didn't have a need for it at the moment, but the purple colour has been pretty elusive so when I spotted the last one at Metro Paragon, I grabbed it!
No comments:
Post a Comment